£18,000 + £1000 bonus
Maternity Cover 12 months
Mon - Thurs 8:30 - 17:15 Friday 8:30 - 16:00
Would you like to join the Finance Team in one of the leading manufacturers within the water & gas industries worldwide? Our client is ideally looking for an individual from an Accounts environment that is looking to start their career in Finance. You will understand the importance of attention to detail and organisation will be key. This is a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave however this is also a chance to impress which could lead to other opportunities within the company.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Creating customer invoice runs and sending out invoices on a daily basis
- Run monthly statements and issue to customers
- Post cash received to ledger and bank cheques on a daily basis
- Chase payment from customers by telephone, fax or e-mail
- Handling invoice queries, customer queries and providing speedy resolutions
- Maintain accurate records of outstanding debtors and credit control actions taken
- Process DCF's and customer credit checks
- Process monthly employee expenses claims and process purchase ledger invoices
- Create payment runs ensuring suppliers are paid on time
The Successful applicant:
- Previous experience within Finance/Accounts is preferable
- Hard working and punctual
- Organised and high attention to detail
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Confident talking to customers
How to apply:
Please apply online for the role we review applications daily. Due the high volume of applicants it is not possible to call everyone we wish to speak to, we may be reviewing applications out of hours, so please look out for an email that may ask you to call the office for a discussion with the managing consultant.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.