Assistant Marketing Consultant (Real Estate)
We are working with a leading Residential Development Housing Association with a proud track record of building high quality new homes offered for sale privately and through shared ownership, and delivering quality sales services to our tenants and homeowners. They are looking for an Assistant Marketing Consultant to provide support to the Marketing team.
Duties will include:
* Managing and creating property listings across various portals
* Contributing to social media content
* Liaising with external suppliers and organisations to progress and update ongoing marketing campaigns
* Arranging some external events and home shows
* Gathering sales and marketing information and data to inform strategies
* Day to day administration and marketing
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous property marketing knowledge / residential experience is preferable
* Previous knowledge and experience in a marketing role
* Creative thinking skills with strong analytical knowledge and a proactive attitude
* Interest and entry level knowledge of social media and digital marketing
* High level of IT literacy and excellent written English and grammar
* Attention to detail with a desire to progress in their role and career
We are initially looking for a CV demonstrating your relevant experience; from there we will contact you to discuss the role in full detail and explain the application process and guide you through this stage. Hopefully you will then be successful in gaining an interview, where we will explain full detail on what you should expect, as well as supporting you further with comprehensive interview prep.
At Badenoch & Clark we are proud to provide a comprehensive service to ensure suitable candidates have the greatest chance of success in securing their next career move. Please contact Charlotte McFadden for more details - Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing CVs up until Tuesday 27 February, so please send through your CV as soon as possible!
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
More searches like this
- Construction & Property Properties/Facilities Management jobs in London (Central)
- Real Estate Properties/Facilities Management jobs in London (Central)
- Housing Properties/Facilities Management jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & Communications Properties/Facilities Management jobs in London (Central)
- Advertising Properties/Facilities Management jobs in London (Central)