Marketing Campaign Consultant (Real Estate)
We are working with a leading Residential Development Housing Association with a proud track record of building high quality new homes offered for sale privately and through shared ownership, and delivering quality sales services to our tenants and homeowners. We're looking for an experienced Marketing Campaign Consultant who is focused and driven with the ability to deliver successful campaigns across a diverse portfolio of projects.
Ideally from a residential developer or housing association background and knowledge of private sale, shared ownership and PRS rental is an advantage.
Duties will include:
* Implementing the marketing programmes for around 10 schemes of a variety of tenures at any one time.
* Delivering marketing briefs with clear direction and ensuring all marketing activity is delivered in a timely and cost effective manner and in accordance with the objectives of the sales team.
* Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager to support and maximise the effectiveness of each Development Campaign.
* Working with all Sales & Marketing colleagues, gather feedback on what customers think about our products and services, regularly reviewing the customer journey to ensure a consistent and positive experience at all touch points, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
* Liaising with external suppliers and organisations to implement projects and marketing campaigns.
* Assist with organising launch events and home shows.
* Liaise with the Sales teams on existing developments, ensuring sufficient support for the Sales team to maximise lead enquiries. Be proactive with suggesting new messaging and strategies to maintain customer interaction.
* Manage budgets and invoices
* Create HTML mailers and liaise with external digital consultants to ensure social media platforms are current and interactive.
* Producing monthly statistics and reports
The successful candidate will have:
* A good level of property marketing knowledge. Residential experience is essential.
* Creative thinking skills with an analytical aptitude to effectively suggest how campaigns can respond to trends.
* Ability to liaise with third party agencies and suppliers and contribute fully to the marketing team in order to achieve the Sales & Marketing Strategies.
* Attention to detail, high level of IT literacy and excellent written English and grammar.
We are initially looking for a CV demonstrating your relevant experience; from there we will contact you to discuss the role in full detail and explain the application process and guide you through this stage. Hopefully you will then be successful in gaining an interview, where we will explain full detail on what you should expect, as well as supporting you further with comprehensive interview prep.
At Badenoch & Clark we are proud to provide a comprehensive service to ensure suitable candidates have the greatest chance of success in securing their next career move. Please contact Charlotte McFadden for more details - Charlotte.email@example.com
We will be reviewing CVs up until Sunday 25 February, so please send through your CV as soon as possible!
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.