Marketing Manager (Real Estate)
12 month FTC
We are working with a leading Residential Development Housing Association with a proud track record of building high quality new homes offered for sale privately and through shared ownership, and delivering quality sales services to our tenants and homeowners. We're looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who is focused and target driven with the ability to manager a diverse portfolio of projects.
Ideally from a residential developer or housing association background. Knowledge of private sale, shared ownership and PRS rental is an advantage.
Duties will include:
* Creating and managing marketing programmes for around 20 schemes of a variety of tenures at any one time.
* Delivering marketing briefs with clear direction and ensuring all marketing activity is delivered in a timely and cost effective manner and in accordance with the objectives of the sales team.
* Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Campaign Consultants to monitor and maximise the effectiveness of each Development Campaign.
* Working with all Sales & Marketing colleagues, ascertain what customers think about our products and services, regularly review the customer journey ensuring a consistent and positive experience at all touch points, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
* Liaising with external suppliers and organisations to guide and manage projects and marketing campaigns.
* Brief show homes and marketing suites, liaise with external suppliers to ensure timely implementation.
* Organising launch events and overseeing home shows.
* Oversee existing developments, ensuring sufficient support for the Sales team to maximise lead enquiries.
* Manage budgets and invoices
* Deal with PR and customer interaction for case studies
The successful candidate will have:
* Extensive property marketing knowledge. Residential experience is essential.
* Creative thinking skills with strong analytical knowledge and a proactive attitude to effectively act on trends.
* Ability to manage third party agencies and suppliers and lead the marketing team in achieving the Sales & Marketing Strategies.
* Attention to detail, high level of IT literacy and excellent written English and grammar.
We are initially looking for a CV demonstrating your relevant experience; from there we will contact you to discuss the role in full detail and explain the application process and guide you through this stage. Hopefully you will then be successful in gaining an interview, where we will explain full detail on what you should expect, as well as supporting you further with comprehensive interview prep.
At Badenoch & Clark we are proud to provide a comprehensive service to ensure suitable candidates have the greatest chance of success in securing their next career move. Please contact Charlotte McFadden for more details - Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing CVs up until Sunday 18 February, so please send through your CV as soon as possible!
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.