360 Excavator Machinist
Multi-Skilled Operative - Digger/Dumper
One of the largest Energy companies in the UK are looking for an experience 360 Excavator Machinist to join their operations in one of their biggest projects at Cranbrook.
- Assist the Site Manager to ensure that a variety of site based tasks are delivered in accordance with the specification whilst maintaining safety, health, environmental and technical quality standards.
- Ensure that the project achieves the required design, specifications and complies with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Appropriate training and experience in operating a 360 Excavator (up to 14tonne).
- Appropriate training and experience in operating a Dumper.
- Must be willing to travel if necessary to for fill labour requirements on projects.
- An appropriate CSCS card.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, including the ability to negotiate with others to ensure the most effective delivery of the programme.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- A full driving licence.
- Willing to complete training to improve skill set.
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click APPLY NOW!.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this email is relevant to your experience and job search, sometimes there are errors, we apologise if this is the case.