An new internal sales role has arisen at a national construction company based in Exeter. This is a perfect opportunity for a junior sales person with ambition, or someone who has completed a plumbing or trade based apprenticeship and is looking for a career in sales. The company has a large brochure of products that it sells into trade clients. This a reactive role, where you will be turning around quotations, and forming relationships with enquiring clients. The successful candidate will have prior experience of the construction industry, due to the companies extensive range of products.
- Establish good working relationships with customers
- Build new business by progressing leads by phone
- Use internal systems, and maintain customer databases
- Work collaboratively with the sales counter team
- Email quotations to customers and proactively follow up with clients
- Develop your accounts through up selling, using your knowledge of the clients portfolio of products.
Training will be given and as one of the UK's top 100 employers this company provides excellent benefits including staff discounts across multiple brands within the group, 21 Days holiday and internal development.
If you are interested in this role please contact Josie Bennett at Office Angels Exeter on 01392 426200 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.