* Review, interpret and assess release note instructions and translate them into deployment scripts and activities to ensure a successful deployment of code to the designated environment.
* Identify, define and recommend improvements in the deployment process, activities and toolset to continually enhance service provision.
* The build and deployment of software using automated tools and technologies for both code & data such as JON and Ant scripting.
* Document and record all deployment activities outcomes and activities to provide a comprehensive record and audit trial.
* Experience in middleware and development toolset software (Ansible, JBoss, Tomcat, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Subversion) including installation, configuration, support, performance tuning and maintenance of the enterprise environments.
* Familiar with Linux environments and scripting languages and Artefacts management using Artefactory.
* Perl / Python scripting.
* RHEL 5/6 OS administration.
* Experience with enterprise-class open source monitoring tools.
* Understanding and of change & release processes and DevOps methodologies.
Any candidates interested in the role are encouraged to make an application with an up to date CV and details on desired daily rate. All successful candidates shall be subject to Disclosure Scotland checks.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden on 0131 524 9090 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.