Digital Marketing Executive
Working for an ever growing company based in Northwich, my client is looking for a forward thinking, creative individual to join their team. This is a new role within the business so you will have the opportuntiy to make the role your own & present your own marketing ideas.
Duties will include:
* Maintain and develop company websites
* Work closely with external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures, business cards and exhibitions stands
* Responsible for all outgoing marketing communications via email/social media
* Develop and implement e-marketing campaigns for product launch/modification/promotion/price as required
* Develop and implement SEO strategies
* Develop portfolio forums with engaging online content including videos, graphics and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
* Work closely with the PME, Sales Manager and Team Leaders to obtain content required for all marketing activity
* Use google analytics, adwords and other relevant sites
* Drive traffic to company pages
* Track and analyse website traffic and provide quarterly internal reports
* Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and marketing trends
* Manage events (exhibitions, study day, internal meetings)
* Attend and participate in seminars, exhibitions or meetings as directed
* Support day to day customer care as required
* Other marketing and sales support activity as required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.