Project Manager - Business Change & IT - South Manchester
A leading Financial Services Organisation with European operations based from their Altrincham and Manchester offices.
We are recruiting for a Project Managers to join a Change & Transformation function. You will be responsible for managing the implementation of full lifecycle solutions working across both business and technology change, including M&A activity, software and business change projects.
The organisation is working towards adopting an agile methodology. You will be responsible for the on-boarding of new businesses. You will be able to contribute to new ways of working and help contribute to the company's strategic roadmap.
Key skills and experience
* Full Project Lifecycle experience managing the implementation of new business solutions and technical change within large scale organisations
* Experience working with project methodologies such as Prince2, PMP or MSP
* Stakeholder management, both internal and external
* Ability to manage large scale technical teams and business experts
* Leads, plans, executes, controls, and reports on complex, full life cycle implementation efforts
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Project Manager - Business Change & IT - South Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.