Product Analyst - ServiceNow - SC Cleared
Spring Technology is currently looking for an Product Analyst, with experience of ServiceNow (Snow, S-now) and Agile. This is for an initial contract for 3 months with a view to last 12 months working in Leeds, outside of IR35.
Product Analyst - ServiceNow (Agile, Prince 2)
Day Rate: £300-350 D.O.E
Duration: 3 months rolling
IR35 Status: OUTSIDE
Perform PA duties on Product Team, and lead projects as the sole PA.
* Support the Product Owner
* Collect, analyse and gain approval for critical success factors and business requirements.
* Plan and lead workshops with stakeholders
* Documentation of requirements in a clear story format
* Develop / gain approval for system requirements
* Responsible for making sure change control and change management procedures are followed
* Quality assure design documentation to assure traceability to requirements.
*Experience of gathering and documenting requirements for technical projects
*worked within a structured IT Project environment.
*Experience of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
*Evidence of driving business change.
*End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
* Experience interacting directly with end users & technical project.
*Experience of PRINCE2.
If interested please send your most recent CV to apply.
Product Analyst - Servicenow / Service NOW / ServiceNOW / S-NOW / SNOW / Agile - Prince 2 - Product Analysis - Contract - Leeds - 3-12 months / £300-350p/d
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Product Analyst - ServiceNow - SC Cleared
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.