Print Room Junior
Our client, a fabulous Media and Marketing company based in Uxbridge are looking to hire their next Print Room Junior.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to learn and be trained in all the disciplines that feature in a print room.
The typical responsibilities and tasks are listed below for which full training will be given over a 3 year training programme.
- To follow all departmental processes and procedures
- To liaise with your line manager and production team regarding workload and deadlines
- To preflight and prepare supplied jobs to ensure it is print ready using industry standard software
- To operate the large format and Xerox presses, ensuring your work is to brief, spec and colour
- Quality control, ensuring your work is completed to the highest standards
- Print finishing - being competent in all finishing equipment
- Cutting table - to set up cutters in CAD software and to be competent in a general table cutting operation
- To complete all daily machinery maintenance and safety checks
- Ensure your workspace is kept tidy in accordance with health and safety requirements
- To monitor and manage consumable levels and placing orders when required
You should be
- A car driver with a full licence to travel between the Uxbridge and Berkhamsted offices
- Computer literate
- Hard working with a willingness to learn
- Self motivated
- Service minded
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- 25 days holiday
- Employee Profit Share
- Pension Scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Print Room Junior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.