Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Due to growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients based in Hook, Hampshire.
The job purpose is to be responsible for identifying and providing the controls that assure the business processes are capable of repeatedly delivering to customer requirements. To work with relevant staff within the business to identify customer and industry requirements, publish procedures and training modules and then maintain compliance to these procedures through measurements of performance and process auditing.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Providing the 'voice' of the customer to the business, representing company Quality Assurance at a high level
- Representing the company in quality matters, visiting customers to resolve quality related issues
- Assessing customer requirements and relevant industry certifications and ensure that they are met
- Taking full ownership of hosting external bodies for all new certification and ongoing surveillance audits, and ensuring any non-conformances and/or observations are closed accordingly
- Ensuring the company adopts the principals of relevant industry standards, such as AS9100/9102
- Publishing and maintaining the company Quality Manual and relevant Policies
- Taking direct managerial responsibility for the Business Management System, Calibration Compliance and associated team members
- Working in collaboration with the Product Quality Engineering Manager and associated team members to identify and realise opportunities for improvement
- Taking full ownership of the Quality Clinic; setting the standards and governance, managing training and resource allocation and providing constant monitoring and publications of successes
- Ensuring that quality data is collected as per business requirements. Examples are; Returns Material Approval (RMA) analysis, inspection data, on-time delivery, test yield and Corrective Action Reports (CARs)
- Ensuring quality metrics are regularly reviewed by the appropriate teams and that corrective/preventive actions are undertaken
- Identifying and participating in continuous improvement activities
- Defining and documenting the quality policy and quality objectives, ensuring that both the policy and objectives are understood and implemented by all employees at all levels
- Ensuring that appropriate processes are implemented to fully satisfy customer needs and expectations and Company objectives - performing internal audits and constant monitoring
- Defining and documenting the responsibility, authority and interrelation of key personnel managing the quality systems
- Providing adequate resources for implementing and maintaining the quality systems
Role and Person Requirements:
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of relevant industry standards such as: ISO/AS/EN / Nadcap / IPC
- Strong working knowledge of the working practices, procedures and challenges of a large CEM
- Strong working knowledge of RRCA, Risk Analysis, APQP, PPAP, ASQR, Quality Tools
- Strong working knowledge of IT tools such as Excel
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage changes to business processes
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to successfully liaise with employees across different levels of the Company
- Excellent time management and delegation skills
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Able to respond to changes in demand and meet tight deadlines
This is a permanent position and company benefits include Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, pension scheme and 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) with an increase with service.
Parking is available on site and they are approximately a 3 minute walk from Hook train station.
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Quality Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.