Circa £40,000+ per annum
37.5 hours per week, 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Due to growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients based in Hook, Hampshire.
The job purpose is to manage business defined strategic customer requirements in a professional manner through the full customer life cycle as well as providing day to day support to the Business Manager and Customer Account Manager Team Leader. This role needs to proactively drive continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
*Being the primary point of contact for the customer until the program has become established and handed over to account management, supporting all customer requirements on a day to day basis
*Where possible, identifying new customer leads
- Liaising on a cross departmental basis to drive through output, ensuring to expedite orders and deliveries
- Supporting Business Manager and Customer Account Manager Team Leader where required
- Attending customer's sites as required and creating / delivering presentations in support of customer bids
- Assisting in defining the scope of the program to include deliverables, timescales and project resources
- Providing program related documentation i.e. MS Project, to support the requirement
- Developing best practices and tools for program implementation and project ownership
- Coordinating both internally and externally, the timely handover of the program to account management
- Senior involvement with major programs and new opportunities from an early stage, contributing towards successfully closing the order and managing through to full production integration
- Dispute resolution, producing recovery plans when applicable
- Planning and executing regular business reviews
- Ensuring that the requirements for each program are clearly understood within the client, with buy-in from all major stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience working in a Customer Service / Sales environment (preferably in a manufacturing or service environment)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Prince 2 experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Excellent administration skills
This is a permanent position and company benefits include Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, pension scheme and 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) with an increase with service.
Parking is available on site and they are approximately a 3 minute walk from Hook train station.
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke online
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Program Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.