£21,000 - £22,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week, 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Due to growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients based in Hook, Hampshire.
The main purpose of the role is to carry out inspection of Printed Circuit Boards in accordance with Quality and Industry standards and to inspect PCB's to IPC-A-610, class 3 to ensure quality of product.
- Ensuring that all manufacturing paperwork is appropriately stamped
- Ensuring that all products conform to customer industry standard and Company requirements e.g. metal work, labels, serial numbers etc
- Inspecting PCBs using magnification equipment
- Assisting and supporting production assembles discussing faults and findings
- Inspecting wiring harnesses and associated mechanical inspection
- Checking delivery notes have the correct concessions
- Checking C of C is correct to information ordered before dispatch
Role and Person Requirements:
- IPC-A-610 Qualification desirable but not essential
- Understand component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors and ICs
- Able to interpret engineering drawings and bills of materials (BOM)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on repetitive tasks
- Able to work effectively to deadlines
- Demonstrates proactive approach
- Good communication skills
- Dexterity, Good Hand and Eye coordination
- The ability to adapt accordingly to new/prototype products and their requirements
This is a permanent position and company benefits include Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, pension scheme and 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) with an increase with service.
Parking is available on site and they are approximately a 3 minute walk from Hook train station.
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Final Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.