Marketing Account Executive
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company based near Newbury. Our client is looking for a Marketing Account Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday - Friday offering a salary of £20,000 - £24,000.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the Account Manager in the successful delivery of all live projects whilst establishing yourself as key member of client service team
- Undertake a key role in the end-to-end management and successful completion of key projects within an account
- Write creative briefs, develop accounts and introduce services that support client needs
- Ensure brand consistency across all work
- Be the voice of the agency with your clients and the voice of the client with the internal team
- Facilitating effective collaboration by fostering open, honest, and regular communication within the team and wider agency
- Working with senior management to set budgets, monitor costs and profitability, ensure timely invoicing and payment of fees
- Support the Account Manager in collating weekly reporting and end of campaign evaluations
- Management of third-party suppliers when applicable, such as print and merchandise suppliers.
Candidates will ideally have/be:
- Experience within print and digital marketing. Agency experience is a plus
- Experience of working within in a team driving projects from initial briefing to delivery of final product
- Educated to graduate level or equivalent
- Understand and articulate the basics of advertising and marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail and/or experience of quality control
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Organised, with a keen eye for detail
- PC literate (competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
Company benefits include:
- 0800 - 1700 or 0830 - 1730 Monday to Friday
- We offer training to encourage career progression
- Pension scheme
- We currently offer an option of Private Health Care after 2 years of service or two additional days leave
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based near Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.