Would you be interested in working for a global company with a rapidly growing Manchester office? Do you have excellent sales and customer service experience? We are looking for motivated professionals with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to sell through service to join our growing client in Manchester City Centre.
Duties will include:
- Using a consultative approach to identify suitable products and services for each customer
- Providing telephone based advice and personal recommendations to both inbound and outbound to customers
- Listening to and understanding customers needs
- Ensuring that all advice and recommendations are delivered within company policies and guidelines and to a consistent and high manner.
- Delivering on stretching but realistic sales targets whilst maintaining business quality requirements.
- Using in house IT system to record a clear and compliant audit trail of the advice process.
- To work closely with other departments to ensure you provide outcomes for clients and customers.
Applicants must have a strong professional telephone manner and previous sales experience, within a regulated environment. Candidates must have a positive can do attitude, be a quick learner and have a friendly hands on approach.
Salary: £21,000 + commission
10.30am - 6pm, Monday - Thursday with early finish on Friday
Excellent benefits including very generous holiday allowance, social events and pension.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.