Adecco are currently recruiting a Marketing Executive for our prestigious Glasgow city centre based client on a permanent, full time basis. In this role you will be responsible for building our client's brand in their specific market by creating and executing your own marketing strategies to help drive the business forward . You will be required to put processes and procedures in place while managing the digital and advertising sector in their respective field using your knowledge and experience within marketing.
This is an excellent opportunity to essentially manage and execute all marketing strategies for this highly successful business.
Salary - £18,000- £20,000 negotiable on experience
Hours - Mon - Fri : 9am - 5:30pm
- Implement the various elements of a marketing plan on time and within budget, both for online and offline activities
- Help co-ordinate development and production of marketing collateral for all new product releases, campaigns and events
- Assist in planning exhibitions and events
- Identify ideas for leaflet, advertisement and digital marketing
- Monitor and drive a social media presence within the market
The ideal candidate will have come from a marketing background with experience in a similar role but marketing graduates will also be considered. You will have excellent communication skills and will ideally have experience working in a customer led environment and be capable of demonstrating experience with all Microsoft packages and social media content management.
Interviews are taking place immediately. Apply today for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.