Telco Solutions Architect
Solutions Architects - Telecommunications
3 months initially - ongoing
Bristol or Hatfield
Pontoon has received 4 excellent opportunities to join one of our blue chip, telecommunications clients based out of either Bristol or Hatfield as Solutions Architects, leading the design work on a project and working collaboratively with all technical areas.
Ideally, I'm looking for:
- Good working knowledge and experience of Telco architecture
- Experience in one of more of the following disciplines - CRM/BSS/OSS/Billing Provisioning/digital/sales channel/New product introduction, Networks and projects
- The ability to present a technical solution to a wide audience both business and technical
- Experience of Telco systems/landscape
- Ability to communicate across a multi-channel team (buy-in/approval)
- Integration, especially SOA, EAI and batch (e.g. ETL, SFTP etc)
- Network and OSS experience - networking monitoring
- SA Generalists - with experience in Order Management, Knowledge Management, provisioning
- SA Generalists - with experience in multi-channel sales and service CRM/Interaction management, Decisioning/personalisation, Integration (API, microservices)
If you're interested, please feel free to hit apply now
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Telco Solutions Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.