Do you have previous experience in customer service / account management / lead generation or sales administration? My client based in Middleton is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their friendly and growing team ASAP.
Due to the location of the role a driver is preferred.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Booking meetings for field sales agents
- Proactively contacting clients via email
- Dealing with incoming questions and contacting clients
- Promoting services using Linkedin
- Providing quotes
- Research and lead generation
- Sending out contracts and invoices
- Following up on customer emails and web notifications
- General admin
Applicants should be motivated, happy to deal with clients and be very proactive. Strong written skills and experience of sending high volumes of emails are essential.
The company are growing rapidly so it is essential that applicants are enthusiastic, flexible, adaptable, keen to develop and take on new tasks.
Salary: £20,000 + bonus
9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for any questions, call the office on 0161 832 7600.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all interviews. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.