Helpdesk support Engineer - Derby - Contrat
*1st or 2nd Line Server Support across Wintel and Office 365
* Flexible and enthusiastic
* Support Wintel across UK sites.
* Provide Support via telephone, email and remote desktop tools.
To be successful you require the following:
*Ms Server - 2012 - 2016
* 1st and 2nd Line Support experience
* Windows Desktop
* Help desk call management knowledge
This is a 6 month extendable contract and the day rate is flexible between £80-£120 per day
If this does spring some interest or if you did just want to find out more please send your applications to Jackson_tavarez@spring.com
Helpdesk / 1st line / First line / 2nd line / second line / Wintel / windows / Intel / active directory / windows 10
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Helpdesk support Engineer - Derby - Contrat
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.