Customer Service/Admin Support - Maldon (6 mth contract)
Our client, located in Maldon are recruiting for Customer Service/Admin Support on a 6 month contract. This position has arisen due to business growth and a current member of the team receiving internal promotion.
The Assistant Account Coordinator supports the Account Coordinators with a variety of customer and operational transactions in partnership with designated members of the sales team and fielding incoming sales related calls. The Assistant Coordinator will provide administration support on some of the small Customer Accounts, processing orders, tracking delivery status and resolving discrepancies.
Daily duties will include:
* Manage order processing & tracking of customer deliveries on our Smaller Mass Retailer Accounts
* Field incoming sales calls and emails; provide support to Account Coordinators
* Provide operational support with sales
* Assist customers with inquiries regarding client products/promotions/order tracking/timelines
* Participate in product/brand knowledge training to learn about new and existing product lines
* Ensure the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving quarterly incentive goals
* Previous Administration experience
* Experience in a Customer Service environment
* Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
* Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook experience
* Attention to detail is a must
* Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects amid changing priorities in a fast-paced environment while consistently delivering superior results within given deadlines
* Exceptional organisation and time management skills
* This is a fantastic opportunity within a rapidly expanding business, which is on track for phenomenal growth
* The opportunity to help grow something from a relatively small base within a highly buoyant marketplace
* Excellent promotional opportunities as the business grows
* Outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic and constantly evolving
You must be available for an immediate interview and no notice period is ideal but not essential.
Hours 9am - 5.30pm
Please apply online now or contact the branch for further information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service/Admin Support - Maldon (6 mth contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.