To be considered for this position you must be available to start with no notice period.
Duration: On going Temping however based on performance could go Permanent.
Location: Coventry - CV4
Hours: 08:30am-17:30pm - Monday - Friday
Consultant: Sadie Watts
- To analyse data and prepare procurement performance reports
- To manage the contracts database in line with company procedure and acting as gatekeeper so that the business system is updated accordingly
- To promote and implement the procurement policy proactively within the business
- To support procurement innovation within the business and project manage where required
- Requesting documentation from suppliers as required
- Tracking purchase orders
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good communication skills both written and speaking
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Keen eye for attention to detail
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Temporary Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.