Assistant Private Secretary
Are you an experienced Assistant Private Secretary and seeking a new role where you can be an essential part of the team, assisting a prodigious government department
Job Title: Assistant Private Secretary
Location: London SW1 area
Pay rate: £20-30p/hr.
Duration: 7 months+
- Take the lead in scheduling with HR/Finance Senior Management Teams and wider senior management engagement, managing changes and planning, with support from the Private Secretary
- Contribute to daily inbox management and ad-hoc issue resolution
- Own relationship with internal communications, with support from Private Secretary
- Engage with wider team to produce a forward look of agenda items for non-strategy Senior Management Teams.
- Take the lead on communications, specifically from the perspective of what is the change action plan and a new accelerated action plan.
- Produce end of day notes for the Director General on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Take the lead on people and staff engagement - from rewards to meetings/events across everything from Brown Bag lunches to other events
- Within that, leads on EU Exit seminar series.
- Take the Lead on induction and supporting products
- Cover for action plan meetings and other ad-hoc meetings as necessary
Role will involve some office/document management issues e.g. storing and dissemination of sensitive material such as monthly reports.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Assistant Private Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.