CMI Senior Manager
CMI Senior Manager Foresight Taste and Uncle Ben's
This position Inspires and Provokes "Taste" foresight and how it will affect Dinner relevant to Mars Food's portfolio of brands and enables Transformative Growth on Uncle Ben's globally.
A highly inspirational, provocative leader who can create transformative growth and change in the Mars Food business
- Inspire the business to bet on the future without all the data. (Managing vision and purpose, Deal with Ambiguity)
- Provoke and lead the business. (Stand alone, Strategic Agility, Drive for Results)
- Turn data into pragmatic, customer-winning business solutions. (Customer focus, Business Acumen)
- Foresight spotting - the ability to spot trends from multiple data sources.
- New Digital research tools - familiarity with fast innovation digital research tools, qual and quant.
- Analytical excellence - high numeracy skills, advanced use of Excel.
- Category growth - understanding of what drives category growth.
- Proficient user of continuous data - Nielsen or other.
- A passion and curiosity for understanding the consumer.
Foodiness - a passion for Food.
- Experience in an entrepreneurial, start-up businesses .
- Experience working in another functional area (Marketing, R&D, S&F)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field (Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or Human Sciences) -preferred. With at least 8 years of relevant experience
- To include research experience of: strategic insight planning, brand research, human and cultural insights, long-range foresight projects that encompass horizon scanning for signals of emerging change, socio-cultural and ethnographic surveys, innovation and market/channel development research.
- Experience in working in a multi-country/cultural working environment (global or regional), ideally with experience in both emerging and developed markets
- Fluent in English. Other languages appreciated
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for CMI Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.