Customer Service Coordinator
Our Mountsorrel based client is currently recruiting for an experience customer service administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
Hours: Between 7.30am - 5.30pm
Days: Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: £9.37 PH
Contract: 6 Months
Duties & Skills Required:
- Provide exceptional customer service to the customer
- Responds to all types of queries including - orders, quotes, and general administration
- Monitoring orders to ensure customers are kept informed of any changes.
- Advising on late deliveries
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail skills
- Work under pressure
- Answering general calls and updating clients, customer and internal departments.
If you are interested in this role please apply online.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.