Adecco are urgently recruiting for an experienced CNC Programmer on behalf of our local client, a leading Precision on Engineering Company. This is a fantastic time to join the company due to growth.
You will have many responsibilities in your role, some will include:
* Setting, programming and operating various machine's using Fanuc and Hurco controls
* Creating set up sheets for new programs and saving them to the main computer
* Setting, programming and operating various machines
* Filling out full inspection reports for every component machined
* Machining different kinds of metal including inconel and duplex
* Maintaining a clean and tidy work area
To be considered you must have the following:
* Sound knowledge of CNC machinery
* Familiar with Fanuc and Hurco controls
* Ability to understand engineering drawings
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* Have the correct attitude and flexible in work
If you feel you match the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work for this fantastic company please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for CNC Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.