Software Engineer - Simulation Systems
An exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer has arisen in a well regarded Defence company based in Hertfrodshire, please find full details below:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and passionate engineer within the simulation and experimentation team. We are looking for an engineer to take a lead role and apply agile methodology to produce simulation components for defence systems.
- Use agile techniques to lead the technical management of a small software development team to meet the weapon system requirements.
- Development (using agile scrum methodologies) of real-time software components to simulate defence systems.
- Integration of simulink models and real hardware components.
- This is a hands-on role requiring development of simulation software in C#/C++
- Ideally engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
- Practical software engineering and/or System integration experience
- C#/C++ development including web services
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to gain SC Clearance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working, paid overtime
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- Opportunity to work for a company known for their training and progression
- And many more 'employee funded' benefits (healthcare, cycle to work scheme etc.)
If this position sounds of interest and you would be keen to learn more, please apply, send me an email to email@example.com or give me a call on 01179 308 505 and I will be in touch shortly to discuss.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive I am unable to reply to all applications, if you haven't heard from me in 5 working days please assume unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Software Engineer - Simulation Systems
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.