Adecco are currently recruiting for cleaners to work in the Ormskirk area.
This is a temporary post for initially 3 months must be available for immediate start and flexible with shifts.
Permanent vacancies may be available!
Details of the role are below
- Role - Cleaner
- Hours - 6am to 12noon / 9am to 1pm or 1pm to 4pm
- Days - Mainly week days. Although weekend work may also be available
- Duration asap through to end of February possibly longer. May be a possibility of being taken on permanently
- Location- Ormskirk L39
- Duties - General cleaning duties e.g. public areas, toilets, canteen etc.
- Pay rate - £8.00 per hour
- Essential qualities, reliable, hardworking, 'can do' attitude, willing to learn, flexible, able to work to high standards, clean & smart appearance
- Trained in COSH and Bio Hazards is advantageous but not necessary
- Previous cleaning experience if preferred
If you are interested or know anyone who may be looking for work, please call the branch on 0151 243 5900 and ask for Claire or Tom, or additionally email your CV directly .
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Cleaner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.