UX Developer / ASP.NET Programmer
This is a DEV role, with responsibility for creating and converting existing code used in DocumentPark (on-line document management system) from ASP.NET C# to a more modern bootstrap / single page API driven solution. Usage of pre-designed graphics and assets, bringing UX experience to help put together a new platform, which utilises the benefits of modern tech and makes usage as easy as possible for our Operations staff.
* Help migrate existing Administration area to bootstrap AngularJS
* Where applicable migrate existing ASP.NET code to client API driven architecture.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* .NET, C#, Microsoft T-SQL.
* Microsoft WebAPI, REST, Swagger.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
* Experienced in working in Agile methodology (SCRUM/Kanban).
* Ability to evaluate and implement new technologies.
* UX Development & experience in creating page layouts and user flows etc
* Must be analytical, able to offer advice and solutions to improve effectiveness and efficiency of code bases.
UX DEVELOPER / ASP.NET PROGRAMMER - IMMEDIATE START - £350-£408 PER DAY - CENTRAL LONDON
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for UX Developer / ASP.NET Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.