To be the first point of contact with customers and to deliver an exceptional and trusted customer service experience. You will assist with sales and general enquiries, thriving in a customer service environment, always going above and beyond for our customers. Responsibilities also include maintaining outstanding store conditions, assisting with visual merchandising standards and weekly deliveries.
Keys Duties (will include but not limited to)
· To meet & greet customers in a professional and courteous manner, reflecting the brand ethos.
· Ensuring customer orders are processed accurately and efficiently.
· Follow up on phone calls and contacts within agreed timescales.
· Displays extensive knowledge about products and services.
· Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records.
· Deliver on promises made and keep the customer fully informed.
· Communicate with the management team to ensure that trends and issues are flagged as appropriate.
· Showroom duties include, but not limited to, supporting the showroom team as required to drive sales and maintain shop-floor customer service and merchandise.
To assist with weekly deliveries to store.
Monday to Friday as well as rotating weekends.
If you are interested in this role please call us on 01933 277633
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Sales Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.