Cyber Business Analyst
Cyber Business Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Business Analyst to work within a large multi-national organisation, specialising in the Financial Services. This exciting opportunity is open to an individual that is looking for an opportunity working in collaboration with various challenging Cyber related projects with solid prior IT experience
Location: Leeds or Edinburgh considered
Duration: 6 month Fixed Term Employment (potential to be extended) via Ajilon
Start Date: ASAP (can wait for notice periods)
Salary: PAYE + Holidays, Bonus, Paid certification, pension, benefits portal
- Working as an IT focused BA to remediate platform accounts
- Remediation of Privileged Accounts and Static Passwords
- Communicator between Technical and Non-Technical Stakeholders
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- A Business Analyst with technical background.
- Knowledge of platforms Unix/Linux/Windows/Mainframe
- Prior experience of working with CyberArk or I&AM desirable not essential
- Strong Data skillset - Excel literate, experience with manipulating large data sets
- Good communicators with strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Previous experience of working with the Banking and/or Financial Services industry beneficial
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become a permanent employee of this fast-growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now
Apply for Cyber Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.