Excellent Opportunity Available
Recruitment Resourcer / Candidate Consultant Wanted
Based in Brierley Hill - The Waterfront
Due to continued growth and success the Adecco Dudley team are looking to expand and recruit a dynamic and customer focused individual to join our team.
- Will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised and able to work on own initiative
- Previous recruitment experience is not essential - however either face to face sales or a highly customer focused background is desirable
- Able to work to targets and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent PC skills essential
- Full UK driving license would be an advantage
- Working closely with Branch Manager & consultants
- Sourcing and matching candidates to roles
- Interviewing associates for permanent positions
- Dealing with any queries and providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring compliance is 100%
- Sending and chasing references
- General admin duties
Benefits of the role
- Excellent basic salary
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- Career progression opportunities
- Working for the world leader in recruitment
The above role is on a permanent basis with an ASAP start available. To apply please email CV's or call 01384 456782
Adecco Group are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Candidate Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.