Simulation and Modelling Engineer
A Simulation and Modelling Engineer is required for a long term contract assignment based in Stevenage.
Candidates must be prepared to undergo a security celarance process prior to starting this assignment.
The role is for a Simulation and Modelling Engineer with Simulink experience. You will be working on a project which is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key missile sub-system.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Developing, updating and maintaining system models in Simulink.
* Specifying tests and producing test harnesses to support model testing.
* Production of auto-code modules for embedded software.
* System performance modelling and validation against real-world testing.
Degree qualified or equivalent. * Experience in Mathworks products including Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow. * Experience in programming languages such as C or C++ with auto-coding an advantage. * Experience of model management and configuration control processes. * Experience in mathematical modelling, radar systems or signal processing techniques would be an advantage.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Simulation and Modelling Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.