Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive
Location: Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire
Salary/Rate: £18,000 - £20,000
Type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - 8:30am - 5:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:30pm, Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Adecco Harlow are excited to be recruiting for a customer Service Executive on behalf of our long-term client based in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire. This is a full time, permanent position within a successful, open minded business that can offer great career development for the right person
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- First line of contact for all incoming customer contacts
- Respond to all sales enquires and provide product advice
- Receiving orders over the phone
- Handling all incoming orders through the telephone and email
- Up-selling and cross-selling when needed
- Prepare and proactively manage quotations
- Manage customer returns process
Person Specification: (skills, knowledge and experience required)
- Proven experience within a similar position
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Professional and confident with customers, particularly on the telephone
- Willingness to take on responsibilities
- Strong planning & organisation skills with the ability to manage customer expectations,
- Ability to multi task
- Monthly bonus based on company sales targets
- 22 days paid annual leave
- Standard government pension
- Free parking on site
- Christmas party
/ Customer Service Advisor/ Customer Support/ Customer queries / Customer Care / Customer service/
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.