Global VP of Marketing
Global VP of Marketing - London
OA Executive is excited to be partnering with a global organisation in their search for a Global VP of Marketing to join their senior leadership team, taking responsibility for the global leadership for all marketing efforts across the business.
Taking responsibility for the strategic planning and execution of the global marketing strategy, this role will require you to achieve commercial objectives, lead the global marketing team, deliver high quality marketing communications across both digital and offline channels and assist with the on-going development of the marketing operations.
- Developing and executive the global marketing strategy, ensuring brand and content marketing strategies are integrated and communicated throughout the business
- Marketing performance management from KPIs, metrics and ROI
- Budget management
- On-going development and management of a team of 5 colleagues including training, motivating and strengthening in-house capabilities
- Developing and optimising the integration of the Marketo platform to the business
- Optimise lead generation and nurture the strategy to increase sales and conversions
- Support renewals, new business and client success
- Maximise cross department collaboration
- Develop content marketing strategy, assisting with the creation of target audiences and supporting user journeys
- Work to prioritise, identify and manage events aligned with the wider sales objectives
- Multi-channel campaign management
- Web analytics
This is a hugely varied role which seeks a marketing expert with a proven background in corporate marketing leadership. You will have sound exposure of driving digital marketing initiatives, ideally from within a matrix environment. You will possess strong leadership skills, excellent stakeholder engagement and will have previously managed third party agency relationships.
With an exhaustive background in marketing you will have current knowledge of both digital and offline marketing trends, the ability to implement best practice and drive strategic priorities across global marketing.
With a huge variety of benefits on offer including private medical, life assurance, a competitive pension scheme, season ticket loans, discounted gym memberships, this role also offers the successful candidate the chance to develop an existing team of 5 whilst taking full autonomy over the execution of all marketing initiatives.
Interviews for this position are available immediately so in order to be considered please submit your application today: email@example.com.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive, only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Global VP of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.