Customer Care Administrator - Immediate Start - LS15
Role: Customer Care Administrator
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Contract: Temporary (ongoing) potentially permanent
- Ensure all calls received into the department are answered professionally and courteously, and issues logged appropriately.
- Provide administrative support for the Department, such as, handling and responding to all customer correspondence, collate paperwork, filing, etc.
- Coordinate schedule of work for the maintenance team.
- Previous experience within a customer service and administration.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently.
- Professional, assertive and pleasant manner.
- Excellent telephone skills.
If you have the necessary experience and you would like to apply for this role please submit your details online for consideration.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Office Angels Leeds on 0113 218 6550. Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Care Administrator - Immediate Start - LS15
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.