Procure to Pay Business Analyst
Procure to Pay Business Analyst
Major Retail Client is looking to appoint 2 P2P BA's to its major Finance Transformation Programme
- As a member of the Group Procurement P2P transformation team you will be responsible for the delivery of the Global Catalogue Strategy rollout into the international markets
- Define the catalogue structure using a supplier tiering matrix and current contracts for each category of spend working with Procurement Managers in each market
- Offer solutions to business problems post analysis of GSNFR spend data, obtaining the correct sign off from Procurement and stakeholders on agreed actions
- Analyse, document and implement best practice changes to the P2P processes with business end users
- Engage, influence and educate the Procurement team and business end users on the new functionality and capability.
- Work alongside the project team to ensure delivery of the leading practice, policies and processes in line with the Procurement vision
- Review & capture current P2P processes and ways of working
- Review & reduce retrospective ordering
- Ensuring the Data Cleansing and Migration criteria are fit for purpose and data is ready for cutover
- Supplier Engagement for catalogue content including data enrichment of supplier part numbers, descriptions, images and punch-out setup
- Prepare catalogue content for build and manage review of BPA's & CPA's for all markets in preparation for go-live with Procurement Managers
- Engage and land business process change with Procurement and business end users
- To ensure the completion of SIT/E2E and UAT testing for Requisition to Receipt processes
We are looking for colleagues who are passionate about making finance a great place to work, and improving the way we serve the business. Specific experience and skills include the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Procurement
- Excellent change management skills
- Good Project Management skills
- Experience in supplier management
- Experience of using S2P in an ERP context ideally Oracle Fusion
- Experience of managing and working alongside a Global and offshore team
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on 01782 558067 or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Apply for Procure to Pay Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.