Inbound Sales Executive
I have a very exciting position to join a growing company in Warrington as an Inbound Sales Executive. To apply for the role you will need to have experience within a consultative or technical sales environment. The sales are mostly inbound but there will be a few outbound calls to follow up information, but no cold calling required.
This role is full-time, 40 hours per week (plus half an hour for lunch + 2 breaks), working between 9am-6pm
- Taking inbound calls and online enquiries, understanding customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Identifying and acting on selling, up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Making outbound calls to businesses to sell products and services
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Maintaining and developing a rapport with existing and new customers via telephone calls and online
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Reviewing your own sales performance and aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Some customer service administration work
- Driven, ambitious, with proven B2C sales experience in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding customer focus
- Accurate keyboard skills and previous experience of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Experience of working with an online customer service system such as LiveChat
- A self-starter with excellent organisational, communication (verbal and nonverbal) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A professional telephone manner
- A target driven dynamic approach
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer care
- Ability to work on own initiative and also be an excellent team player
- Flexible attitude
- Able to undertake potential infrequent travel to the US office.
- Salary: £22K, OTE £28K+
- Death in service benefit
- Pension scheme
- Other benefits following successful completion of probationary period
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Inbound Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.