Secure Platform Delivery Manager (Security)
A Leading blue chip client have an exciting opportunity for a Security Platform Delivery Manager to join them for a 6 month contract.
The role holder will manage the full lifecycle of a portfolio development and launch on the for the clients Secure Platform capabilities.
This will involve:
- Managing the assessment of new requirements to come up with costings and technical proposals
- Liaising with internal customers as the stakeholders for new requirements
- Coordinating production of new design artefacts and updates of new designs
- Decomposing designs into the physical build steps required
- Arranging procurement of delivery of new infrastructure components
- Working with data centre, server, network, and firewall teams to arrange physical build steps arranging all necessary bridge cases and approvals as necessary
- Overseeing physical build into the test environment and arranging for testing and defect correction
- Overseeing physical build into the production environment
- Managing bring-into-service and handover to in-life teams
All of the above needs to be managed with appropriate adherence to the security requirements of the programme and with minimal disruption to existing in-life operations.
The role holder must be SC-cleared, or have the necessary personal profile to successfully achieve SC-clearance.
If you feel you have the experience and expertise to deliver this role then don't delay APPLY NOW!
Apply for Secure Platform Delivery Manager (Security)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.