Business Management System Developer and Controller
Business Management Systems Developer and Controller required for contact assignment with a multi national defence company based in Stevenage
Develop Business Management System (BMS) Metrics company wide;
Analyse BMS Metrics, identify trends and issues to drive improvements;
Manage the Company Intranet We Link for the Quality matters in close link with Comm's;
Develop training and briefing on BMS, architecture and tools through digital means
* Define and deploy methods and metrics to assess company-wide BMS Configuration, BMS documents topicality, Process Owners and BMS Users satisfaction.
* Regularly collect above metrics data, perform analysis, trends, identify issues, propose development solutions and deliver report through dashboard generation and recommendations.
* Develop, deploy and maintain Quality Management & Transformation Intranet website through engagement of function heads to ensure topicality and completeness of contents, in link with IM and Communications WeLink project.
* Maintain BMS Quality WSS repositories for documents and records keeping.
* Support BMS Process Reviews and steering committees with ad-hoc BMS analysis and reporting
* Control CMC7 (Manage Quality) BMS documents management
* Develop storyboards to describe and promote awareness and knowledge of BMS processes through new means (e.g. "YouTube" video in support to written documents)
Data analysis methods and tools for dashboards management and reporting. * Experienced operational control of Quality Management Systems on aerospace defence industry (EN9100, ISO9001,…) * Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) and Sharepoint (WSS, CMS) tools intermediate or advanced * Team working orientation in international environment; proactivity, accuracy and punctuality of delivery; ability to interface and report at any level including senior management * Skill in tools and methods for creation of video / storyboard for effective production of awareness / e-learning / communication material
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Business Management System Developer and Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.