Quality Product Assurance Engineer
A quality product assurance engineer is required for an initial six month assignment with a mult-national defence company based in Stevenage.
Work with internal stakeholders to finalise the surveillance planning activities and schedule for our suppliers.
* Conduct Quality audits/assessments in line with the surveillance plan and against the Suppliers contracted Quality requirements, reviewing the Supplier's progress, conducting product acceptance, with the aim of reducing project risk.
* Manage supplier Product Non Conformance. Facilitate implementation of the non-conformance defect investigation process both internally and with the supplier .Provide Non-Conformance data analysis and summary reports.
* Engineer with experience of quality management systems, techniques and processes especially during industrialisation/manufacturing phases .
* Experience of working within quality supply chain environment and able to operate effectively as part of team.
* Experienced in Quality Tools & Techniques (8D, 5Y, PFMEA).
* Practical knowledge of non-conformance management process and SAP business tool an advantage,
* Ability to travel and work in a team environment;
* Qualified as a minimum to HND or HNC with experience within Engineering or Quality Assurance
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Quality Product Assurance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.