Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Contact Centre Advisor
Salary: £23,462 & Competitive Benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent, Full-time
Working Hours: Shifts are between 6am - 11pm (Mon - Sun)
Start: Mon 25th February (the successful candidate must be able to start on this day)
Adecco are working with a very exciting client based in Hatfield. They are looking for Contact Centre Advisor's to join their busy team. As a Contact Centre Advisor you will be the voice of their business, ensuring that you deliver multi award-winning customer service to new and existing customers of their business.
What do we need from you?
- Customer service/call centre experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of written and spoken English
- The ability to work well under pressure
- To be passionate about helping customers
Contact Centre staff will receive the following:
- 15% staff discount on all online orders
- Free parking
- Discount at various local and national attractions
- Private Healthcare
Please apply today and Georgie will phone you ASAP.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.