Adecco Durham are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant for our client based at Durham Train Station, for a temporary ongoing contract.
You must be available to work shifts between 6am-10pm, Monday-Sunday.
Hours of work - 35 per week.
Pay rate - £7.97 per hour
The ideal candidate will:
- Have fantastic customer service skills.
- Be able to engage with both customers and colleagues.
- Be organised and able to cope under pressure.
- Need to carry large items of luggage when requested.
- Be firm yet constructive to customers, particularly those that have arrived late onto platform and will miss their train.
This role will also involve driving a dedicated assistance vehicle, therefore a driving licence will be required.
Candidates will also be required to pass a medical, arranged by the client.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Station Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.