Adecco are looking for a temporary Chef to cover 3 month contract for our client based in North Liverpool.
This position will cover Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm (based on 37.5 hours per week).
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Food preparation and service including soft/special diets
- Maintaining high standards of food safety and hygiene
- Working in a busy kitchen environment
The ideal applicants will have:
- Experience of working as a Chef
- Food hygiene certificate
- Health and safety certificate
- Can do attitude
- Flexible approach to work
Hours will vary from booking to booking,
Pay rate is £9.30 plus per hour
Successful applicants will enjoy great working conditions, working with well respected organisations.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV If you have any questions please contact Tom on 0151 243 5900.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of application's we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.