Operations Manager - 6 month Contract
Exciting Opportunity for an Operations Manager to work with Charity
6 month contract - 26-28K. Immediate Start Available
Location Sussex:- Nationwide travel will be required on an intermittent basis
Our client requires an Operations Manager to step into a fast paced and challenging role:-
- Provide operational management which ensures the effective delivery and quality of Services
- Support Area Managers, Regional Directors and Associate Director in developing quality driven and cost effective services.
- Ensure adherence to agreed policies and procedures within assigned services.
- Ensure client services meet quality standards
- Monitor and respond to client feedback and complaints and ensure adherence to the Compliments, Concerns and Complaints policy.
- Make recommendations to the Area Manager to pilot new initiatives
- Contribute to the development and delivery of business development activity
- Support the effective management of financial performance with given services.
- Work with the Area Manager to provide operational input to risk management plans.
- Responsible for all aspects of line management for a group of staff, from on-boarding to performance management, and CPD.
- Ensure the implementation and effective use of marketing and media tools received from communications team.
- Responsible for all aspects of facilities management within a given area
- Responsible for team's overall target.
- Be prepared to provide flexibility around working hours to provide cover for absence and to provide management to staff who work evening hours.
Please call and speak with Kimberley Wynne on 01273 737 554, if you are available immediately and can commit to 6 month contract.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Operations Manager - 6 month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.