7 days left
- Full Time
I have an amazing opportunity with my medical non profitable client who is looking for an amazing self starter, who can hit the ground running and work with the friendly small team in North London.
JOB ROLE: Team Assistant
COMPANY: Medical Charity - not for profit
HOURS: 9am - 5pm
LOCATION: North London
BENEFITS: 25 days holidays + bank holidays, pension scheme, work from home 1-2 days a week.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Main point of contact for members - this makes up approx 60% of the job, must have excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain accurate database data entries and follow member administration processes
- Manage the monthly membership renewal process
- Produce Membership statistics/reports using database queries and reporting
- Manage Membership/Administration email inbox
- Able to resolve software issues relating to membership database with external suppliers
- Ensuring processes are within GDPR guidelines
- Managing online learning platform for members
- Working with Marketing & Communications Manager to promote membership benefits
- Assist with and attend internal and external events
- Provide support to Events Manager
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong database experience and knowledge of CRM/Membership Management systems
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, written and verbal including a good telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and independently manage a varied workload
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good initiative to improve process efficiencies
- Good Microsoft Office/financial programme skills (including Excel, Word, Outlook, QuickBooks)
- Excellent customer service skills
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Team Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.