2 days left
- Full Time
I am recruiting for a Senior Major Gifts Officer to take responsibility for my clients benefactor giving programme and build a sustainable revenue 'pipeline' of supporters for their charity.
- To look for new major donor opportunities from external sources whilst working with the other fundraising teams.
- To work with the Events team to deliver special events for both cultivation and stewardship purposes.
- Responsible for implementing and managing a personal fundraising strategy that will raise funds from individuals with the capacity to give gifts over £5,000 to support the Major Gifts Team's overall target.
- Manage a portfolio of existing philanthropists, ensuring that we are maximising the potential of every relationship.
- Influencing and negotiating externally to maximise gifts from a pool of high net worth individuals.
- Influencing and negotiating internally with staff to maximise gifts from high net worth individuals.
- Ability to act diplomatically at all levels both internally and externally - stewarding important relationships towards agreed organisational goals.
- In conjunction with the Major Gifts Manager, manage and develop engagement and cultivation strategies.
- Responsible for building, developing and delivering first class account management with individuals.
- Develop strong, two-way relationships with both donors
- Supporting the Major Gifts Manger and working with the Events team to organise special events for both cultivation and stewardship purposes.
- Numerate and literate, with good standard of education
- Proven success in raising gifts from Major Donors
- Must have proven experience (at least two years within a charity) of asking people for money, especially face to face
- Proven experience of managing donor engagement and cultivation strategies
- Experience of managing a portfolio of supporters
- Experience of dealing with high net worth individuals face to face, in writing and by telephone
Excellent benefits on offer. Please call Sophie Cload on 01737 22 536 or apply for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Charity Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.