Trade Capture Processor - Banking Admin
Overall responsibility (overview of the role)
The Trade Capture Processor II accurately and efficiently processes client trade instructions for a variety of financial instruments within depository and global market deadlines. Responsible for reflecting these transactions in the client accounts utilizing one or more custody and securities processing systems. Transaction types typically include: a variety of global securities and domestics, incoming/outgoing wire instructions and foreign exchange transactions. Responsible for reducing and mitigating risk in these processes.
Key areas of responsibility (Bullet points of specific responsibilities)
- Accurately and efficiently processes client trade instructions for a variety of financial instruments within depository and global market deadlines.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure queries are resolved / responded to within a timeframe and manner sensitive to the urgency of the event ensuring that internal / external client satisfaction is maintained.
- Ensure that processes are effective, efficient and managed within a secure risk environment
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships inside and outside of the department and organisation to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and to ensure that the client perspective is the driving force behind all value added business activities.
- Investigate opportunities for self-development and improving knowledge of the business that you are servicing in order to improve the knowledge and understanding to deliver maximum service levels.
- Work with team members to review and where necessary seek approval for updates from senior managers to procedures, urgent changes to processes or procedures should be documented and escalated immediately.
- In the event that a situation arises where you are unsure how to proceed then you should immediately escalate to your manager for support and guidance.
- Attend all allocated training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills within the required dealines
- Demonstrate an awareness and participate in the company Risk Culture.
Skills and experience (necessary and desired skills and experience required)
- Relevant education preferred but not required, such as obtained through a university, college or vocational school.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and MS word,
- Strong organizational skills
- Focus to meet tight deadlines under pressure,
- Strong interpersonal
- Previous Banking/Finance ezperiance
- Communication skills
- Effective team player.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.