Group Company Secretary
This is a key leadership position within this leading Housing Association, that requires a solid commitment to the well-being and development of the whole organisation.
This is a pivotal role for the right person to join this Housing Association and lead the Governance team. As Company Secretary you will work closely with the Group Strategy Team, the Board and the Committees to ensure governance at the organisation is of the highest quality, that it meets regulatory expectations and is compliant with the UK Code of Governance in all respects.
You will lead the in-house Legal team alongside the company secretary team and the relatively new GDPR Project team.
It is essential that the person we are looking for:
* is an experienced and successful leader
* has an understanding of the legal, and governance statutory framework
* has experience of the public/voluntary sector
* is a member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ACIS) (or equivalent)
Remuneration & Benefits:
* £90k salary
* Private Health Care
* A great pension scheme
* 23 days holidays + public holidays + another 3 days over the Christmas period
* Flexible working
My team would be very interested in talking through this rare and exciting opportunity with you so please do get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Group Company Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.