My client is looking for a Administration Manager to join them to provide support to their designers.
Working 5 days out of 7 Monday-Sunday & Bank Holidays
Hours : 9.30am -5.30pm
- Facilitating the smooth running of the showroom and providing guidance and administrative assistance to the Sales designers
- Monitoring the progress on all delivered jobs and assist the Sales Designers with organising any remedial work
- Managing all customers request for warranty work in conjunction with the regional Installation Supervisor
- Providing cover in absence of Sales Designers
- Co-ordinate holiday request
- Ensuring all head office reports are submitted as required
- Answering calls
- Handling brochure requests
- preparing job files
- Providing assistance to enter quotations
- Preparing order confirmation packs
- Preparing sales invoices
- Ensuring diary management and logging of all communications
- Checking margin calculations
- filling paper work
- Handling post- incoming & outgoing
- Liaising with Accounts office
If you have previous experience in sales support, have strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise work load, highly organised and able to coordinate projects through to completion.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply or send your most updated CV to:
Please be aware you will be contacted in regards to the job role within 48 hours if you are successful.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Admin Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.